HELENE E. FEILER, MD – ORTHOPAEDIC SURGEON
Originally from New York, I moved to Boston to study at Tufts School of Medicine and train at Tufts Affiliated Orthopaedic Residency. I was chief resident at New England Baptist Hospital honing my skills on total joint replacement surgery.
I enjoy working with patients of all ages with a variety of orthopaedic problems. I focus on open communication and patient education. My practice includes arthroscopic surgery, sports medicine and total joint replacement surgery. My interests outside of the office include sailing, white water rafting and traveling.
- State University of New York, Binghamton, NY – BS 1985
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA – MD 1989
- Tufts Affiliated Hospitals Orthopaedic Residency, Boston, MA 1994
- New England Baptist Hospital, Boston, MA 1996
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons 1996
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 1998
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Feiler, please call 781.782.1361.
Medical Secretary Medical Assistant Surgery Coordinator
Michelle Mearls Joanne Smith Melissa Hood
781.782.1339 781.782.1376 781.782.1310