Dr. Grayson Connors is an attending surgeon at Winchester Hospital where he specializes in total joint replacement and revision surgery. He completed the Otto E. AuFranc Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction Surgery at New England Baptist Hospital where he performed over 700 primary and revision surgeries. During his time there, he served as Chief Fellow. He is particularly focused on minimally invasive surgery where he specializes in outpatient total hip and total knee replacements. He performs both direct anterior and direct superior approaches to the hip with a CT-guided, preoperative planning and intraoperative navigation system called HipXpert where rapid recovery is the focus. HipXpert provides a personalized 3D surgical plan that specifies implant size and location based on each patient’s unique anatomy. In the operation, the patient-specific alignment guide enables the efficient placement of the implants with a high degree of accuracy. This technique allows the patient to have no postoperative restrictions of the hip joint to allow a full return to activities. For more information on this technology check out the video HERE.
Dr. Connors hails from Princeton, NJ and exceled as an All-American Lacrosse player at Wesleyan University in Middletown, CT. He is an avid golfer and enjoys spending time with his wife and dogs and exploring New England.
- Wesleyan University, Middletown, CT - BA 2008
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYCOM), Old Westbury, NY - DO 2014
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Orthopedic Surgery Residency, Philadelphia, PA - 2019
- Otto E. Aufranc Fellowship at New England Baptist Hospital in Adult Reconstructive Surgery, Boston, MA - 2020
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery Board Eligible 2021
- Reviewer for Arthroplasty Today Journal, American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons, 2018 - present
Khlopas A., Connors G., Gwam C., Mistry J., Delanois R., Mont MA.; Complex Cases in Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Compendium of Current Techniques – Part I. Primary TKA, Section 8: Extra- Articular Deformity, Correction with the implant. (Textbook Chapter of Complex Cases in Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Compendium of Current Techniques; Part 1: Primary TKA (Springer Health); ISBN 978-3-319-69380-4
Connors, G., Graf, K. “Tibial Fracture Neurovascular Check Protocol at Cooper University Hospital (CUH): A Level 1 Trauma Center”. Publication in-use at CUH. (Kenneth Graf, MD; Director of Orthopedic Trauma—Camden, NJ), June 2017