Helene E. Feiler, MD
Dr. Feiler has recently retired. She had been an Orthopaedic Surgeon with Excel Orthopaedic Specialists for 27 years since 1994. She studied at Tufts School of Medicine in Boston and trained at the Tufts Affiliated Orthopaedic Residency Program. Dr. Feiler served as Chief Resident at New England Baptist Hospital, where she honed her skills on Total Joint Replacement surgery of the knee.
We wish her all the best in her retirement and her presence will be missed immensely!
- State University of New York, Binghamton, NY – BS 1985
- Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA – MD 1989
- Tufts Affiliated Hospitals Orthopaedic Residency, Boston, MA 1994
- New England Baptist Hospital, Chief Resident, Boston, MA 1994
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons 1996
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 1998
Learn about Rachel, who is 4 weeks post-op for a left knee replacement and 1 year post-op for her right.
Learn more about Susan’s experience. She underwent a knee replacement 4 ½ weeks ago. Excel
Guy discusses his knee replacement and why he should have done it 3 years earlier! Excel