I am an orthopaedic Surgeon with specialty training in hip and knee replacement surgery. Originally from Connecticut, I played ice hockey in college and worked as a carpenter for six years before attending medical school. My education in Boston at the Harvard Orthopaedic Program inspired me to pursue fellowship training in joint replacement at Massachusetts General Hospital. My primary interest lies in the care for patients with degenerative joint disease, recognizing a multitude of conservative and surgical treatment options for patients with varying stages of arthritis.
I enjoy spending time with my young family, the outdoors, and home renovation.
- Dartmouth College, Hanover NH – BA 1992
- Yale Medical School, New Haven, CT – MD 2002
- Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency, Boston, MA – 2007
- Massachusetts General Hospital Arthroplasty Fellowship, Boston 2008
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery 2010