I am Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
My focus is on enhancing and restoring patients' movement and function limited by a musculoskeletal or spine injury.
I perform EMG/nerve conduction studies and ultrasound studies which can aid in diagnosing conditions related to this field. In addition, I also perform therapeutic treatments such as trigger point injections and ultrasound guided injections for pain relief.
I completed my residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center in New York. During my time there, I served on the medical team for the New York City marathon. After my training, I worked for 5 years in a dynamic and multi-faceted outpatient practice in the heart of New York City where I provided specialized care to patients with sports and spine related injuries.
Outside of medicine I enjoy traveling, skiing, reading and spending time with friends and family. After living in several cities, I am excited to return to the Boston area where I was born and raised.
Dr. Tanden is now accepting new patients, call and make an appointment today! 781.782.1337
- Medical School - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland 2006
- Internship in Family Medicine - Crittenton Hospital, Rochester MI 2011
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency - Boston University Medical Center, Boston MA 2012
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency - Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York NY 2014
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation 2015